Negotiation and influence are crucial skills for market professionals.
Successfully negotiating a solution within the requirements of the contract whilst maintaining strong relationships can be challenging at times. Whether it’s operational or complex risks, there is consistent requirement to establish a deal that meets both parties’ needs and protects professional relationships from conflict.
This course allows attendees to consider the behavioural side of negotiation using negotiation exercises specifically designed around the roles of Underwriter, Broker and Claims professional.
In addition to the Standard Package, you will receive a 90 minute coaching session to apply what you’ve learnt and explore individual challenges.
- Identifying essential vs desirable needs in a negotiation
- Establishing the other parties’ needs and expectations
- Negotiating in shifting market conditions
- Increasing your influence through the power of language
- Achieving win-win solutions
- When to walk away, and how to preserve the relationship when you do
- Dealing with conflict in negotiation
Standard Package – £675.00 + VAT
Premium Package – £1,250.00 + VAT