The insurance industry is built on relationships but advancements in technology have changed where and how we work. It is now increasingly challenging to establish and maintain valuable networks through traditional methods.
This one day interactive course is designed for professionals looking to expand their network within the insurance industry. This course enables participants to take a proactive approach to establishing new connections and review current relationships with key stakeholders.
In addition to the Standard Package, you will receive a 90 minute coaching session to apply what you’ve learnt and explore individual challenges.
- Networking to increase your exposure in the insurance market
- Networking groups available within the insurance market
- Key stages of forming a business relationship
- Using LinkedIn to stay connected
- Preparing effectively to support your networking objectives
- Using meaningful conversations to build connections
- Conveying an approachable and confident image
- Taking control of nerves to relax and enjoy networking events
- Following up and making the most of your connections
Standard Package – £375 + VAT
Premium Package – £700 + VAT